
Last week we ventured to California, The Golden State. We flew to LA to support our friend, William A. Singleton, III, in his charity event for The American Cancer Society. So join us next year, you'll have a great time for a great cause.While we were in town, we also visited the Getty (where this photo was taken) and my buddy Spencius.
We drove up to San Francisco and visited the biggest (and only) SLACker we know, our cousin J.D.(Hog)Williams. We saw "The Structure" formerly known as the Golden Gate Bridge, the Sea Lions at Pier 39 (Disclaimer: these guys STINK, just thank God we don't have smell-a-vision), and the Yuerba Buena Gardens.
All of this and more I will share with you when I get back for our weekend excursion to the fabulous and exclusive resort town of St. Stephen, SC for Fred's high school reunion.
1 comment:
I'm glad y'all had fun! But why does the shadow of Fred's head look like Stewie from The Family Guy's head...:) Love y'all!!
Post a Comment