30+ designer who loves, loves, loves her family, food, travel, and architecture. Caribbean born, raised in the Northeast, smitten by the south, and living in the Midwest. Architect by trade, designer by passion, practical by design. Big sister with an even bigger heart. Good cook, great wife, loving mother and life-time learner.
26.5.07
Don't Have time to Read...
Sorry now that excuse won't work. If you're willing to forgo forward one email joke a day you can read the classics in no time. Dailylit emails you a snippet of the book and that's all you you have to read that day. That's it. You can completed a book in a month. Or you can do like me. Most libraries have a link to a "Internet" library where you can borrow and audio book. I listened to "Anna Karenina" while working. I'm glad I did; because I really enjoyed the story. But I surely would not have picked up a physical book at the end of my day and gotten through it in the same time period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment