So here I go giving my (under/over)esteemed profession a shameless plug. But I wouldn't even bother if it weren't necessary. Everyone thinks, oh, you're an architect, so you must be designing these multi-million skyscrapers for these multi-national companies, thus you are mega-rich. Not so my friend. The majority of us, just like the rest of the population, never break into that realm of Oprah, Bill Gates, or the Sultan of Brunei. I've yet to meet anyone in it for the money.
Fact of the matter is you need shelter. We like shelter. We like designing shelter, building shelter, manipulating shelter, and those of us that are really honest about it, love demolishing shelter. The best part of construction is destruction. Go outside and swing a sledgehammer around and tell me you don't fell better when you're done. After all the damage is done, whether by you, a hurricane, a tsunami, big government; basic needs are still the same. Food, clothing, and SHELTER.
So whenever you're ready to come on in from the cold, hot, rain, or whatever the elements have to offer. Give us a call....we'll be here....waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment