30+ designer who loves, loves, loves her family, food, travel, and architecture. Caribbean born, raised in the Northeast, smitten by the south, and living in the Midwest. Architect by trade, designer by passion, practical by design. Big sister with an even bigger heart. Good cook, great wife, loving mother and life-time learner.
18.12.05
Launch Party
So I've finally decided that it was a good thing (necessary evil) to start blogging. My intent is for it to be truly a documentary journal. If it turns on me and spawns into something else I will quickly turn tail and run. I love to travel and a few friends of mine have documented their most recent jaunts around the globe on their blogs. I've also mentally traveled near and far thanks to the random blogs of fellow travelers. I also have a love for geography and am always looking for some new and wonderful place to go. Even if I do travel vicariously through others at least I travel. And last but not least I'm going to Jamaica in a few days. So I figured since that was where I started my travels then that's where I should start documenting it. Granted it's 20+ years later, I figured now was as good a time as any.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment