26.3.07

Can I have a hard copy, please?

With a jewel case and (well thought, well designed) album art. Itunes has so disconnected me from my music. I can't remember the last time I bought a physical CD. Oh but I can. That's right, when I went to buy it they didn't carry it or anything else I like to listen to. That's because it's not pop music. Anyway, now I have a long list of CDs to buy and I'm going to attempt to attain hard copies during the course of the next month. I'll update you on my success.

Here's my list:
From the Plantation to the Penitentiary - Wynton Marsalis
LuvanMusiq - Musiq Soulchild
Live - Another Rockaz Moment - Morgan Heritage (actually which ever album has the single "Brooklyn & Jamaica")
Ode to Krispy Kreme - Chapter 6 (I just want the single, but really they're pretty good, whatever they sing.)

I may also pick up Macy Gray's "Big" album, that drops tomorrow, for the hubby.

No comments: