27.6.07

Summertime....


...and the livin' is easy.



I don't know about you but down here, we've been experiencing summer down here in North Carolina. It's not anything extreme, at least not by our standards. But sure does help to have a tall cool drink by your side. And the afternoon off, if you can spare it. Alright ladies and gents, step right up for a cooling elixir. Unfortunately you'll have to make your own. Don't know how, just click on the picture. You'll be refreshed in no time.


Frozen drinks are good at the resort, but I prefer drinks that don't require extra machinery on my part. But a good daiquiri may be worth the investment in a new kitchen appliance.

I always thought that a Long Island Iced Tea was whatever was left in the bottles. Not enough to actually make the drink you wanted but not enough to just throw away. Boy was I wrong. My taste buds are thankful for the correction.


I learned the hard way. Sangria is not just fruit and wine.
A little goes a long way.


I'm not one of those girls that needs girlie drinks. For the most part I want what the guys are having, unless of course what they guys are having tastes like ear wax.

No comments: