
In preparation, Mommy borrowed a book from the library for me about Arctic animals. It's called Over in the Arctic: Where the Cold Winds Blows by Marianne Berkes. I really loved it. It's just like my book, Over in the Meadow. It teaches me how to count, new animals, their Arctic habitat, and has lots of fun crafts to do.

Mommy had me do homework to for the letter "B". She showed me how to write the letter B and I did it 5 times all by myself. We also found "B" words in the newspaper, so I got to cut and glue.

Mommy helped me color a map of the United States. We drew paths for travel from Iowa (our home) to Boston, to see Grandpa and Grandma Shine, and South Carolina, to see Grandmomma and Granddaddy.

I drew the long line from Iowa to South Carolina by myself.

Friday night, we went to Chuck E Cheese (I love him) to celebrate my friend's birthday.
Happy 3rd birthday Aaron!

Daddy and I played lots of games there and made silly faces, like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment