11.1.13

Katherine's Korner


And thus you have entered Katherine's Korner of our world.

IMG_0001
Hi, I'm Katherine. What's your name? Whatcha doing? Why?
I'm 3. When I'm 5, I can chew icky-sticky bubble gum. Are you 5?



IMG_0003
This is my momma.


IMG_0046
And this is my daddy.


IMG_0027
My grandpa gave me a camera for Christmas and I'm learning how to use it.
IMG_0034
My momma is very silly and loves me very much.
IMG_0039
This is my babysitter. I love her. She gives me popcorn, cookies, and candy.

IMG_0050
This is my phone. I type letters on it and I listen to my music with it too.

At school, I learn lots of stuff. This week we learned words that start with the letter "A" and 'Snow People'.
 20130110_190427
Alligator.
20130110_190449
Anchor
20130110_190438
Snow White
20130110_190457
Frosty the Snowman
This is my tumbling class where I get all my wiggles out. Looks like lots of fun, doesn't it?

No comments: