In all the talk we hear on the "war on terror", we never hear about these insurgents. Apparently these are sand scorpions, and I've been told that soldiers find them in unsuspecting places like resting in their boots. I mean I'd be scared sh*tless if I found these in my bunk. God bless the men and women of the armed forces, because first of all they have to eat that food, which is a battle all in itself. If you happen to find some terrorists in your backyard, check out What's that Bug? They might be able to help you identify the enemy. And if you really want to learn and study the culture of these insurgents, check out Bugfest at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences on September 16th, 2006.
30+ designer who loves, loves, loves her family, food, travel, and architecture. Caribbean born, raised in the Northeast, smitten by the south, and living in the Midwest. Architect by trade, designer by passion, practical by design. Big sister with an even bigger heart. Good cook, great wife, loving mother and life-time learner.
10.8.06
The Real War on Terror
In all the talk we hear on the "war on terror", we never hear about these insurgents. Apparently these are sand scorpions, and I've been told that soldiers find them in unsuspecting places like resting in their boots. I mean I'd be scared sh*tless if I found these in my bunk. God bless the men and women of the armed forces, because first of all they have to eat that food, which is a battle all in itself. If you happen to find some terrorists in your backyard, check out What's that Bug? They might be able to help you identify the enemy. And if you really want to learn and study the culture of these insurgents, check out Bugfest at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences on September 16th, 2006.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment