10.2.08

The Sexiest Wish List

So one of the benefits of having a Vicky's card is that they send you marketing materials w/ coupons. For Valentines Day, they send out a mini-brochure entitled "What is Sexy™”, with a wish list form for you to fill out for your Valentine.



So I flip thru again to see if there is anything in particular that I want for Valentine’s Day. Well I found it! But of course it’s not a Victoria’s Secret product. It’s the shoes. The black ankle strapped heels with the rhinestone buckle and the satin rose. At the end of the day (or night) it’s the only thing you’ll consistently feel sexy in. At the end of the day (or night), it’s probably the only thing you’ll be left wearing.



“No it's the shoes (the shoes?) It's gotta be the shoes!”- ‘Chief Rocka’ Lords of the Underground

No comments: