
We've all had those days when you get home from work and rather than be greeted with " How was your day", you'd rather the conversation start with "Can I get you A Drink, Dear?". Thanks to Isay Weinfeld, a São Paulo-based architect, you can take it with you. His square bar cart ($11,573), above, holds trays and boxes made of three kinds of wood; its sides open like drawers and it has a leather leash so it can be “pulled around, as a little dog,” Mr. Weinfeld said. You can purchas ethis little puppy at Espasso, 38 North Moore Street (Hudson Street); (212) 219-0017.
Bringing some freedom, such as freedom from bar hopping, it brings with it some assumed responsiblity; such as not drinking and driving, but rather taking your bar for a walk. Please beware if you are not in control of your alcohol consumption, it will be duly noted and made fodder for those near and far. Don't let you headline in life read "Panda bites man, man bites him back".
"No one ever said they would bite people," Zhang said. "I just wanted to touch it. I was so dizzy from the beer. I don't remember much." If you could possibly be quoted as above, this product is NOT, I repeat, NOT for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment