I subscribe to this email newsletter called
Daily Candy. It bills itself as "
The ultimate insider’s guide to what’s hot, new, and undiscovered." This was quite helpful when I lived in Boston. Not so much in Raleigh, NC. But it does let me know where I can buy what I want online. And generally is very cute, tongue in cheek, great to chuckle at the sight of email in the morning sort of newsletter. Today they had me scratching my head, blushing, and intrigued all in one little email.
This one was entitled "
The Coloring Box"

Time to refurbish your special no-no place with a jazzy fall color: Put your triangle’s tresses in the capable hands of Betty, the first dye created especially for your down-there hair. The easy-to-use formula is safe enough for your sensitive lady place. And if your orchid is wilting, fear not — Betty easily covers grays.
So what color are you going to color your "betty"?
No comments:
Post a Comment